Le Gourmet TV,one pot meal,meat loaf recipe,how to make meat loaf,ketchup on meat loaf,meatloaf recipe,meat loaf,homemade meatloaf,meatloaf recipe easy,meatloaf recipe tasty,meatloaf recipe soul food,meatloaf recipe laura vitale,dinner recipes,ground beef recipes,meatloaf with bbq sauce,crazy good recipe,better than mom's meatloaf,Better Than Mom's Meatloaf Recipe! || Le Gourmet TV Recipes,how to make meatloaf from scratch,meatloaf recipe food wishes
recipe, recipes, dinner, easy, beef
Better Than Mom's Meatloaf Recipe! || Le Gourmet TV Recipeshttps://youtu.be/5yvmwZmKaOkMeatloaf has a bit of a bad reputation - but if you cook it right; it can be juicy and full of flavour! It can also be a quick, easy, and affordable meal - discount ground meat and axe throwing… what could go wrong? Lets find out on Axe Night Suppers.https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5a678c0718b27d534f591b05/5a69eb8be2c483e34e3dd0b7/5b05aee96d2a736d54a65785/1527099123299/Meatloaf_Awords+copy.jpg?format=2500w2017-12-13
Meatloaf has a bit of a bad reputation - but if you cook it right; it can be juicy and full of flavour! It can also be a quick, easy, and affordable meal - discount ground meat and axe throwing… what could go wrong?
Lets find out on Axe Night Suppers.
prep time: 25 minscook time: 1 hour and 15 minstotal time: 1 hours and 40 mins
- 170g (6 ounces) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper flakes
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried thyme
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- Handful of mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 small bell pepper
- 1 lb (500g) ground beef
- 1 lb (500g) ground pork
- 3 ounces (90g) bacon
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) coarse salt
- 1 egg
- Homemade ketchup or BBQ sauce for glaze
- Heat oven to 325ºF (160ºC).
- Mix breadcrumbs, black pepper, pepper flakes, chili powder, and thyme.
- Place the onion, garlic, mushrooms, and red pepper, and bacon in a food processor.
- Pulse until the mixture is finely minced, but not a paste.
- Combine the bread crumb mixture, vegetable mixture, ground meat, egg and salt.
- Mix thoroughly, without overmixing.
- Mold mixture into a 10” x 4.5” x 3” loaf pan.
Place in the preheated oven.
After 30 minutes baste with ketchup or BBQ sauce.
- Bake until internal temp reaches 160ºF or 71ºC - about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
all rights: www.legourmet.tv