Chewy Chocolate Brownie For Two
Watch the recipe video
Chocolate Brownie For Two
This is the perfect amount for two… but one person could eat it all if they had to.
- 4 ounces (115g) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- ¼ cup (60 mL / 56g butter, cut up
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) cocoa powder
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp (155 mL) granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp (5 mL) pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup (125 mL) all-purpose flour
Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC).Grease a 6” square cake pan, and line with a parchment paper sling.Chop up the chocolate and place in a bowl with the butter and cocoa.Microwave for 25-35 seconds to melt, stir until smooth.Set aside to cool to room temp.In another bowl whisk together sugar, salt, egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.Whisk in the melted chocolate.Stir in the flour.Pour into prepared pan and bake for 20 - 24 minutes.Don’t over-bake.Let brownies cool completely before removing from the pan.
Details:Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 2 servings