DIY Montreal Steak Spice
Watch the recipe video
This recipe uses Coriander - Learn All About Coriander Here.
DIY Montreal Steak Spice Recipe
Well at least this is our interpretation of this iconic spice rub for BBQ and Grill. Give it a try and make your own substitutions, and additions.
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) coarse salt
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) ground white pepper
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) mustard seeds
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) cracked coriander seed
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) granulated garlic
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) onion powder or flakes
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) hot pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) dill seed
Mix together all ingredients.Place in an airtight container, it will keep for 3-4 months.
Details:Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 3/4 cup