Watch the recipe video
Who says that waffles are hard to make?
- 1 cup (250 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- ¾ cup (175 mL) milk
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup (60 mL) sour cream or plain yogourt
- 3-4 Tbsp (45 - 60 mL) Nutella
- ¼ cup (60 mL) melted butter
In a large bowl whisk together the ‘dry’ ingredients.In another bowl whisk together the liquid ingredients.Mix the liquid into the dry.Cook in a heated waffle iron per manufacturer instructions.This makes enough for two people and can be doubled.
Details:Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 2 servings